Pages

Tuesday 1 December 2015

Term 4 Reply


LI:To reflect on personal goals set in Term 1.

Dear Term 1 Me,


Wow, what an incredible year I have had. Throughout the year I have achieved a lot of things and finally I am at the national standards YAY!!!. Well, at the beginning of the year I have been quite and a shy girl, well now I have been a confident enough that I can present as duffy role model, and a presenter for assembly. As I said, I have been involved in intersports and didn’t know I was sporty girl until this year. I have been doing my homework almost every week. I have achieved my subjects throughout the year. This year I have been doing science for my elective in term 3. I have a lot of friends and family who supports me in my learning. I had some up and down but I have some friend that stand beside. I have made new friends this year and I support them too. Throughout the year R5 had Miss Donaldson as our teacher for 6 weeks and that was really impressive. This year we have been going on school trips and my favourite was going to Rangitoto with other students. In term 2 the Year 7/8 have been at camp but I didn’t go to camp this year only my sister did. On fridays the Year 7/8 have been going to technology. Having Mrs Anderson as my teacher have been an awesome year.


Yours truly, June

0 comments:

Post a Comment