Pages

Sunday 10 July 2016

Writing The Ending Story - Winter Learning Journey

Where is the NZ team?

Starting Story )Imagine that you are sitting in the crowd at the opening ceremonies for the Rio Olympics this August. The ceremony has just started and all of the Olympic athletes are parading around the stadium in their uniforms when all of a sudden…

( Ending Story ) The NZ athletes were gone. Where are they? This can not be happening!! my friends and I were gone to see what happened to them. We looked around and outside but they were not there, We asked some of the athletes from other countries but they all looked shocked. But there was this team that they didn't like, which was the Australian team. We asked them but they did not answer, we asked them again and still din't answer. There was something wrong with them, and something looked suspicious. We kept on telling each other that it could be them that the NZ athletes were gone. We soon looked around the stadium then we found Niall Williams trapped in the caretakers closet all by her self. We looked for the care taker to unlock the closet, but he wasn't there either. So we tried and tried to open the door then we, then we found the key under the door matt. We unlocked it and she was finally free. We then asked her where was the rest of the team and she said that she doesn't know either. We look and look but we could find the rest of them. But when we walked past the......



Today I had to write this story about the NZ team gone and not participating in the parade. I had to write about 10 - 20 sentences, so like pretty much a story. This was quite interesting to write because I had a lot of imagination going around in my head.  Do you know where the rest of the went? Could you finish the end of my story? 


3 comments:

aminiasi said...

Hello June, your story is really interesting and I would like to read more. I like how at the end you asked a question.

Nesi said...

Hi June,
I really enjoyed reading your story I didn't want to stop reading. I like how you asked some questions at the end.

Unknown said...

Hi June,

Hmmm...I am trying to figure out what might have happened next in your story. You have left us hanging. I love it!

If you have the chance, would you consider finishing it off for us? We're dying to know what happened to the rest of the team!

Cheers, Rachel

Post a Comment